Friday, August 8, 2014

#FF Hop: Favorite Social Network

Feature & Follow is a fun feature hosted weekly by Parajunkee @Parajunkee's View and Alison @Alison Can Read.
This week's question:
Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!
My Answer:
My favorite social network is Twitter. It's simple and fun to use. I don't know but Facebook has always seemed complicated to me. I have recently started using Pinterest as well. And there's Instagram which I haven't started using. Is it fun? Feel free to drop your advice if you're a Instagram user.
I'll welcome your comments. May be you can help me get a few likes on my Facebook page. Remember, I FOLLOW BACK.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...