Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Favorite #Movies and #TV Shows

Weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. It's about making bookish lists and sharing them with blogger friends.
Favorite Movies (in no particular order)
(Note: All image links lead to Amazon)
1.  The Book Thief (recently watched, loved it!)
2.  The Harry Potter Series (all-time favorite)


3. The Time Traveler's Wife (both movies made me cry)
4. Hachi: A Dog's Tale (a sad tale of a loyal dog)
5. Ratatouille
6. Alice in Wonderland (because I <3 Johnny Depp) 
7. Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade (an old favorite)
Favorite TV Shows (in no particular order)

1. Drake and Josh (an all-time favorite, I miss this show!!)
2. Man vs Wild (Bear Grylls on Discovery Channel)
2. Masterchef (because I like food shows!)

Like my blog?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...